Can online shopping be trusted? Online Shopping Security Tips:
Online shopping is easy and convenient. It takes just a few clicks to order a product and have it delivered to your front door. But can online shopping be trusted?
Not Amazon or eBay only exist, there are many eCommerce websites and they provide a better offer than the famous ones.
But where there’s money and users to be found, malicious hackers will roam too. So how to choose a safe website for online shopping?.
As we go through this article, we’ll talk about the various methods and tips that should help you with safe online shopping.
- Make sure you are buying from a real online website. eg: https://alseller.com, https://www.amazon.in
- Strange contact information. If the email for customer service is “[email protected]” instead of “[email protected]” then you can bet that online shop is fake.
- Use only secure shopping sites that protect your information.
4. If you want to purchase from a website, make sure it has SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption installed.
To know this, the site should start with https:// and you should notice the lock symbol, which is in the address bar at the top.
5. Use security Certified websites for more safety.
6. Do not purchase from spam or phishing emails.
7. Update your browser, antivirus, and operating system.