It’s time to relax, Al Seller is now allowing you to do all this just by a single click.
- Create one Excel CSV file with all your product details, sample Excel File you can download from here.
- Please follow the same format from the sample file to avoid any upload error.
- Provide a unique SKU number for each product. Stock keeping unit (SKU) is an alphanumeric code that identifies a product, so avoid duplicating SKU.
- The ID is your serial number, give minimum 5 digits series to avoid conflict with other sellers.
- For uploading images, you have to provide web links to the image, then it will download the images from your location and will upload to our servers.
- To upload Variable products,( eg: same product with a different colour)
- SKU: keep same for all variants
- ID: give different ID’s for all variants
- TYPE: parent product type is “variable” and variables are “variation”
7. Save the Excel file as a CSV file you are done!!!
- To save Excel file as a CSV file, File> save as> select file type as CSV UTF-8 Click Save.
8. Now you can upload your CSV EXCEL file from your Al Seller dashboard
- Products>import products>choose your file>continue.